Wisefab Angle Lock Kit - BMW E36 1992-1999 FD Legal
Engineered for performance and handling.
This kit replaces these following parts on your BMW:
- - Lower Control Arms
- - Tie rods
- - Tie rod ends
- - Suspension top mounts
- - The knuckle part is fitted in addition to your original knuckle
Key features of the Wisefab kit:
- Offering over 60 degrees of steering lock, the near zero ackerman Wisefab BMW kit provides more steering angle than you will ever need, without hitting the lower arms like you would on a normal high steering angle BMW set up.
- Built in lock stops - Steering wobble at high steering angle can cause unwanted stress on components, so the Wisefab has a positive lock stop allowing you to chuck the car lock to lock with confidence.
- Roll center Correction: The kit corrects roll center by approx 35mm, keeping the correct lower arm angle on lowered cars, and compensating for the removal of the front anti roll bar.
- Improved Camber Control - This helps keep the Tires contact patch as the suspension compresses, and when the car is in opposite lock. When drifting ( on opposite lock) often the leading wheel rolls into positive camber and looses it's contact patch on traditional drift car setups. The Wisefab kit has compensated for this.
- Improved Steering Jacking - Steering Jacking is where where one side of the car lifts as steering lock is applied. On cars with a large amount of steering angle this can sometimes feel like you are fighting with the weight of the car when steering. The Wisefab kit has been designed to reduce steering jacking.
- Steering speed is improved, and in spite of the castor and king pin inclination changes, the kit still self centers correctly.
- This kit dramatically changes the track width of the front suspension, It can require narrow higher offset wheels compared to what you can fit using normal hubs.
- Wider front fenders may be required.
- IT is recommended that you don't use a tire with a diameter larger than 620mm (ex. 235/40/17).
• The Angle/Knuckle kit is designed and manufactured in a way that after installation and toe adjustment, the car is ready to use right away.